The all new Lily Puffer Jacket by Selkie is a seriously awesome and unique addition to a Spring/Fall wardrobe.
It's lined for warmth and comfort which is perfect on those windy days at the beach or cold nights out star gazing. It's still lightweight enough for warmer climates or layering up your outfit in colder ones!
"It's truly oversized and puffy, and can be shared between multiple sizes. Featuring a high low design, drawstring hem, gold snap buttons, quilted design, and large, open cuffs." - Selkie
Self: 95% Nylon | 5% Spandex
Ships to us at the end of April, will arrive in store to be picked up or shipped out to you in May. * Delays in manufacturing might occur and could affect these time frames. *
Selkie's products are Designed and fit in LA, Made in partnership with their reputable and expert production team in Jianying, China.
Their products are made with the utmost quality by some of the best craftsman in the industry.
**This style is very oversized, please size down if you do not want it big. Check the garment measurements below:
Selkie Size Guide:
|XXS||54 1/4||22 3/4||33 1/4|
|56 1/4||23 1/4||33 3/4|
|58 1/4||23 3/4||34 1/4|
|60 1/4||24 1/4||34 3/4|
|62 3/4||24 1/4||35 1/4|
|65 1/4||24 1/4||35 3/4|
Ivory Sheep is offering pre-orders for our upcoming pieces. Want to know how it works?
(1) Go to the pre-orders section in our website and shop as you normally would.
(2) When you are ready to pre-order an item add it to your cart and either choose a shipping method or if your local you can select pick up in store.
(3) Continue through the payment steps as you normally would for a regular order. Once your payment is processed, you're good to go! We will notify you when it has arrived in store to either be picked up or when we ship it out to you.
These items for most cases are specifically made for Ivory Sheep. So the quantities of them are very limited and in the majority of cases they are one offs.
Pre-Order purchases are not available returns or refunds! You will be given store credit equal to the amount of the item purchased + any applicable taxes and fees.
* On the off chance the item you pre-ordered comes to us damaged we will contact you and unless otherwise directed will cancel the order on your behalf. You will be refunded the entire amount. Although this is very rare, it can still happen.
As stated above most of these items are made to order and quantities are extremely limited. We can't guarantee a replacement will be available.
* Delays in manufacturing might occur and could affect time frames posted on product descriptions. Rest assured if this happens, once Ivory Sheep receives the item, you're order will be processed within 48hours and out for shipment.
If you have an questions about this policy or any others please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at (902) 405-4215 or DM us on Instagram @ivorysheepclothing.